There is no doubt that in-room video conferencing systems deliver excellent experiences. But these strategic investments are now causing issues, with a lack of interoperability becoming a barrier to communication.
OneMeeting enables you to continue using the video conferencing systems you've invested in by consolidating all virtual meetings onto the Microsoft platform and delivering a consistent user experience, whatever the device or location.
Gone are the integration issues, the scheduling problems, and the awkward user experiences. By allowing external services into a Microsoft Teams call or dialling out to a customer's existing service such as Zoom, Cisco, Lifesize or Polycom, OneMeeting makes interoperability a breeze.
OneMeeting frees up IT resources, enabling you to transition to a Microsoft Teams strategy at your own pace whilst maximising the value of your existing technologies.
Integrated meetings for the modern workforce
- Hosted cloud video interop platform, works with all VC solutions (SIP or H323)
- Globally available, hosted in Microsoft Azure
- Aligns with your M365 collaboration strategy, with Microsoft Teams integration
- One-click join – users can focus on their meetings, not how to join them
- Enables you to retire expensive, legacy VC infrastructure
- End-to-end reporting provides control and visibility of your communications platform