Microsoft Teams plays an essential role in keeping your business running smoothly.
Whether you’ve taken a controlled or organic approach to your Microsoft Teams roll-out, you’ll want to know how it is being used, and that your data is safe and secure.
Modality’s Microsoft Teams Audit reviews configuration, adoption and governance data, as well as the quality of your Teams calls and meetings – providing vital insight to the overall health and compliance of your Microsoft Teams environment.
SURFACING THE INSIGHTS
Your Microsoft Teams Audit will deliver:
- Red, Amber and Green (RAG) status report for key metrics, with expert commentary and recommendations from Microsoft Teams specialists
- Presentation summary of report findings
- Online meeting to discuss findings and recommendations
Armed with this data and advice, you’ll know where to concentrate your efforts to reduce clutter and improve governance.
You'll have factual evidence of adoption progress, and can home in on performance issues to ensure you get the maximum return from your investment in Microsoft Teams.
- Transparency for stakeholders - what's working in Teams, and what isn't
- Demonstrates level of adoption and engagement (ROI)
- Highlights potential risks e.g. exposed data, unreliable networks, governance threats
- Recommends priority actions to make big improvements quickly
- Establishes a baseline for growth
Our experts will audit your data, knowing the role statistics play and why they matter to a business. Able to see the good practices as well as the improvement areas, they can connect the dots to articulate the true business impact, and advise on the best corrective actions to put in place.