What is it?
Teamwork Analytics from Modality Systems is a software driven insight tool that proactively measures and collates detailed usage and activity data of your Microsoft Teams environment. Through a series of agile reports, it provides instant visibility of adoption, utilisation levels, trends and actionable insights – helping enterprises drive collaboration improvement initiatives and greater business value.
- Drive adoption, best practices and efficient collaboration
- Identify collaboration improvement initiatives
- Improve the user experience and adoption by highlighting the pain points
- Measure the business impact and value
- Facilitating better team working
A detailed understanding of team working
Collaboration between people is the cornerstone to any business. Microsoft Teams provides businesses with a platform to help facilitate improved interactions and team working that can result in a myriad of productivity, efficiency, empowerment and satisfaction benefits for users and business alike.
But how do you measure those benefits? How do you know that the tools provided are being optimised by users - or being used at all? Teamwork Analytics from Modality Systems is specifically designed to provide you with the detailed insights of the real activity levels of teams, channels and users beyond basic membership data, enabling you to assess the real success and business value.
Who is it for?
Teamwork Analytics is a purpose-built solution for Microsoft Teams. It is for organisations who use Microsoft Teams to improve team working and collaborative working throughout (& beyond) the business, adding value to the operational activities and ultimately business results.
How it works
Teamwork Analytics collects data from Microsoft Graphs API and collates it your Microsoft Azure environment. The data remains in your environment. The data collated includes the native information available through Microsoft Office 365, plus additional data extracted by our Teamwork Analytics solution to provide greater depth of insight.
Using the power and flexibility of Microsoft PowerBI, the data is then surfaced in a series of specially designed reports, providing instant access to the insights needed to drive the utilisation and value of collaborative working with Microsoft Teams. PowerBI also provides the ability for the data to be interrogated and filtered in a flexible and agile manner, providing greater insights personalised to your environment.
Teamwork Analytics can be consumed on its own or as part of our Teams Success service, providing a range of service wraps to help you interpret and deliver action on the insights.
Report feature highlights
- Complete visibility of how Teams is being used globally
- Global usage reports (7, 30, 90 & 180 days) and monthly usage
- Current month global usage summary, by location, company or department
- Activity per Team and per Channel
- User usage per day and activity scores
- Number of Teams created by user/department/location
- Number of active and inactive Teams and channels
- Identify possible duplicate Teams with similar membership or topics/projects
- Public and Private Teams report
- Cross departmental/location activity – who is really collaborating and with who
- Which Teams are candidates for deleting/archiving
- Bots and Applications being used
- Which Teams are making use of Files and SharePoint
- User and Team collaboration activity score out of 10
- Departmental average, max and minimum activity score
- Individual’s Team membership and activity measures to identify ‘content sprawl’ risks
- Are you using all of Teams functionality (meetings, apps, bots)
- Compare your usage to Skype for Business during migration
Request a demo
Would you like to arrange a demo or find out more about our Teamwork Analytics solution? Complete the form below and one of the team will get in touch with you.