Easy to join. Smooth user experience facilitating improved utilization. Better mobile experience.
The native Skype for Business meeting invite already offers a powerful set of capabilities, delivering voice, video and content sharing to any device running the client software with a web only client for others. It also provides a range of dial in options for joining using audio only.
What is it?
CustomInvite from Modality Systems builds upon that solid foundation providing organizations with the ability to customize meeting invites, enhancing the user experience of joining meetings, saving time and potentially costs. The CustomInvite allows you to:
- Include brand, web links and custom text in every external invitation
- Simplify the number selection and presentation of conference information, with ‘one click’ joining for mobile users
- Personalize with language and number preferences
- Integrate other audio and video services within the invite for a more consistent user experience
Ideal for organizations with dispersed workforces or communication needs, mobile workers and travelling executives, and businesses wanting to encourage and nurture a more collaborative working environment. Save time, boost productivity and technology utilization.
- Lync 2013 and Skype for Business – both on premise and Office 365 Online deployments
- Microsoft Office 2010, 2013 and 2016
- Windows 7,8 & 8.1
- Windows 10
- Customize the invite content for Skype for Business meeting requests sent via Microsoft Outlook.
- Key joining details such as codes or numbers can be made more prominent in terms of their location.
- Unrequired information can be removed.
- Corporate messaging and branding can be added as standard, all applied either globally or on a regional basis.
- One click join mobile access
- Aids user adoption through simplifying the user experience, particularly mobile users
- Brand management. Allowing consistency with branding and additional branding opportunities
- Drives the right behaviour