A FOUNDATION FOR TEAMS SUCCESS
Today’s business is based on successful teamwork, and organisations that invest in collaboration services are 5 times more likely to empower their workforce to become more agile, efficient and secure.
However, to achieve successful user adoption and satisfaction, businesses must ensure that both their technical and cultural environment is ready for change.
ADOPTION FOR ALL
As a global leader in the deployment of Microsoft software and solutions, we have a wealth of experience helping organisations successfully transition to Microsoft Teams. Our Teamwork Assessments consider your existing infrastructure and investments, examine use case scenarios, and create definable, actionable roadmaps that provide advice on the successful deployment, adoption and support of Microsoft Teams.
what to expect
For businesses and IT leaders, Teamwork Assessments give you all the information you need to accelerate and maximise the success of your journey:
- Understand the Microsoft Office 365 suite and its capabilities
- Realise the business value of Microsoft Teams
- Identify cultural and technical best practices for adoption
- Deliver increased performance, improved productivity and reduced costs
TEAMWORK ASSESSMENT VALUE
- Gain an in-depth evaluation of your collaboration tools, business priorities and IT readiness
- Receive a customised roadmap with detailed insights and actionable recommendations
- Realise the capabilities of Microsoft 365 with an ‘art of the possible’ demo that tackles one of your specific teamwork scenarios
TWO OPTIONS TO GET YOU STARTED
Business Decision Maker Workshop
This workshop is designed to review your existing collaboration tools and business goals to create an understanding among stakeholders of the results you can achieve through more effective teamwork.
Followed by a planning workshop on one of three different topics:
- Teams Adoption
- Custom Solutions
This experience is designed to showcase Microsoft Teams-powered modern meeting experiences, including meetings at your desk, on the go, and audio conferencing.
- Meetings Planning Workshops