COMPLETE MICROSOFT TEAMS LIFECYCLE MANAGEMENT
Collaboration and the ability to work anywhere is a vital requirement of Modern Work. As organisations migrate to Microsoft Teams, IT service owners are assigned the complex task of ensuring widespread adoption of a multi-functional product, whilst ensuring optimum governance and call performance.
Modality helps you to understand, deliver, and measure the business benefits of cloud collaboration.
Teamwork Analytics delivers a self-managed solution for Microsoft Teams lifecycle management, through sophisticated Power BI reporting and bot Automation.
Focusing on three key pillars of Usage, Governance and Performance, reports deliver profound insight into adoption, security, and call and meeting reliability. Automation reinforces best practice and enforces compliance, with user notifications based on your own data and usage scenarios.
TEAMWORK ANALYTICS: THE BENEFITS
Teamwork Analytics provides a completely visible and self-managed solution for Microsoft Teams, enabling IT to focus on strategic tasks rather than Teams admin.
- Enables service owners to gauge adoption, improve call quality, identify compliance issues and discover key value-drivers
- Forces standardisation and central management of Teams, allowing removal of duplicate and redundant teams to prevent sprawl
- Enables the monitoring of cross-company communication, reducing risk of data breaches and GDPR issues
Containment of Shadow IT
- Drives Teams adoption by surfacing usage and quality issues from non-compliant technologies and devices
Cost savings and efficiency
- Improves workflow and drives down costs with actionable report data and automated notifications
Ease of deployment
- Teamwork Analytics can be easily implemented as SaaS, and can also be hosted on your Azure tenant
Automation targets non-compliant or poorly engaged users with direct notifications. Write your own message copy and reflect your in-house style with links, logos and buttons
POWER BI REPORTS
Focused on usage, governance and performance, Teamwork Analytics reports are interactive and detailed, enabling you to pinpoint champions, explore use cases and identify risk scenarios for remediation
HOW IT WORKS
Teamwork Analytics collects data from Microsoft Graph API, stores it in Azure and visualises it in Microsoft Power BI, delivering a personalised analytical solution.
Your Teams environment is constantly monitored by the Automation bot, reinforcing policy and looking for opportunities to improve productivity and user experience.
SECURE DEPLOYMENT OPTIONS
For ease of use and automatic updates, choose Software as a Service, securely run by Modality on Microsoft Azure.
Customer Azure Tenant (CAT)
For complete control and ownership of all data, deploy Teamwork Analytics completely on your Azure tenant.
TEAMWORK ANALYTICS AUTOMATION
Modality's Automation bot can trigger user notifications from any of the data sets. You determine the scenario, the message, the branding and the recipient; or use our best practice recommendations.
- Build closer relationships – Encourage the use of video calls
- Increase productive collaboration – Promote Teams chat rather than private chat
- Demonstrate the value of Teams – Share use cases from Teams Champions
- Achieve adoption goals – Tailored guidance and support
- Reinforce guest policy – Alert owners to guests in public teams
- Prevent open access to sensitive data – Ensure owners archive or delete inactive teams
- Ensure accountability – Restore ownership to abandoned teams by alerting managers
- Mitigate permanent data loss – Notify all members when teams are deleted
- Improve home Wi-Fi and network performance – Advice for remote workers
- Perceived poor performance – Highlight actions that don’t follow best practice
- Monitor outsourced networks – Share quality score updates
- Promote certified devices – Reminder to use headset, not laptop mic and speakers
Collaboration Intelligence Service
- Expert review of your Power BI reports and automation scenarios, with recommendations to improve governance, adoption and performance
- Native Microsoft Teams app, allowing team creation with user guardrails and customisable templates
Advanced Security Reporting
- Power BI reports on M365 Group lifecycle, external file sharing and Guest activity including tenant logins and file access
M365 Usage Reporting
- User activity, license activation and usage reporting across SharePoint, OneDrive, Exchange and Yammer
Microsoft Teams PSTN Billing
- Itemised billing for calling plans, Microsoft PSTN Conferencing and Communications Credits
Development Bank of Wales
Empowering our users to make the most of our Microsoft Teams investment was key to our rollout strategy. CreateTeam is fantastic; it works seamlessly and allows us to govern the platform with low impact on our internal resource. We wanted to make sure that we were driving Teams user adoption through the business, and with Teamwork Analytics we can measure exactly that. Being able to collaborate efficiently lets us focus on our mission to help more businesses to thrive.
ICT Cloud Manager, Development Bank of Wales