COMPLETE MICROSOFT TEAMS LIFECYCLE MANAGEMENT
Operating at cloud speed, scale and agility, Microsoft Teams meets all the criteria of Modern Work, enabling a secure collaborative experience wherever your users are working.
Teamwork Analytics helps you to understand, deliver and measure the benefits of Teams with Azure bot automation, Logic Apps alerting and sophisticated Power BI reporting.
HOW DOES TEAMWORK ANALYTICS INCREASE EFFICIENCY, REDUCE RISK AND SAVE YOU MONEY?
Drive Adoption and Usage
Build user confidence and track progress to realise the return on your Microsoft Teams investment
Ensure Teams Governance and Compliance
Teamwork Analytics protects against risk and helps you comply with GDPR, ISO and industry requirements
Ensure a quality experience in Calls and Meetings NEW
Equip yourself with alerts, critical reporting and automated service desk tickets for continual service improvement
HOW IT WORKS
Teamwork Analytics collects data from Microsoft Graph and Call Records APIs, stores it in Azure and visualises it in Microsoft Power BI, delivering a personalised analytical solution.
The Automation bot continually reinforces policy on current and historic data and improves user experience and efficiency with personalised messages. For business-critical issues, Teamwork Analytics alerting leverages Logic Apps integration for multiple workflows and notifications including service desk tickets.
DRIVE PRODUCTIVE ADOPTION AND USAGE
Teamwork Analytics protects your return on investment by involving your users in the roll-out of Teams, helping them to avoid the pitfalls of data leakage, duplication and sprawl.
Automation empowers users to work freely in Teams, with the guidance of personalised messages to drive productivity and enforce best practice so you can:
- Collaborate more efficiently, promote Teams chat over private chat
- Get the full value from Teams with use cases from Champions
- Nurture desired behaviour with tailored 'Show me how' links
- Build closer relationships, encourage video calls and screen sharing
- Avoid shadow IT by training users on workspace optimisation and proving value of certified device usage
- Monitor goals and progress with scheduled data snapshots to IT Managers
Whilst we recommend automation to drive usage and adoption, alerting can be set up for critical business issues if required.
Concerned about adoption rates? Remove the guesswork with Power BI reports
- Daily, weekly and monthly data spanning collaboration, usage and call logs
- Filter by AD location, date, user type and team; export and share report views
- Track performance against adoption goals, set benchmarks for continual service improvement
- Watch for adoption blockers, such as poor quality meeting experiences and overloaded teams
ENSURE TEAMS GOVERNANCE AND COMPLIANCE WITH INDUSTRY AND LEGAL REQUIREMENTS
Without strong governance, you run the risk of fines, loss of revenue and reputational damage. Teamwork Analytics protects against risk and helps you comply with GDPR, ISO and industry requirements.
Governance automation takes the weight off IT admin, using predefined scenarios to:
- Reinforce guest policy, alerting owners to guests in public teams
- Ensure accountability by restoring ownership to abandoned teams
- Block access to sensitive data, ensuring owners archive or delete inactive teams
- Log policy acceptance with 'I agree' button
- Monitor governance goals with scheduled data snapshots
Pinpointing the source of governance misfires, Alerts ensure Teams can be quickly returned to a secure state.
Location is never a barrier to accessing data, with Power BI reports available 24/7 for visibility of current risk and compliance status:
- Dashboard reporting of potential and active risk
- Detailed account of guest access and activity
- Cross-company monitoring minimises and ringfences threats to compliance
JUST LAUNCHED: Teams Calls and Meetings
Ensure a quality experience in calls and meetings
A poor call or meeting experience can impact user confidence, customer perception and your bottom line. Using Microsoft Call Records API, Teams Calls and Meetings reveals in crucial detail the quality and reliability of the live experience, ensuring ongoing service improvement with alerts and automated messages.
Automation deals with day-to-day performance optimisation to:
- Provide low-touch data snapshots e.g. Answered/unanswered calls, site-to-site KPIs etc.
- Improve home Wi-Fi and network performance with advice for remote workers
- Monitor outsourced networks by sharing quality score updates
- Promote certified devices with reminders to use headset, not laptop mic and speakers
Alerts enable any drop in service to be acted on immediately, using future-proofed dynamic thresholds:
- Direct-to-service-desk, workflow or stakeholder notifications
- Enables business-critical issue resolution, with all supporting data to hand
- Swift remediation avoids users reverting to shadow IT
For active resolution and current state of play, Power BI reports deliver vital information:
- Data is cached and appears in live reports within 1 minute
- Call log, usage and performance data featuring custom scoring and thresholds, KPIs, devices and failures
- Identify root cause of issues, monitor and measure service improvement in minute detail
Watch the on-demand Teams Calls and Meetings launch webinar
SECURE DEPLOYMENT OPTIONS
Managed Azure Zone
Data stays in your tenant in a dedicated, secure subscription, with all the management benefits of SaaS.
For ease of use and automatic updates, choose Software as a Service, securely run by Modality on Microsoft Azure.
Customer Azure Tenant
For complete control and ownership of all data, you can deploy Teamwork Analytics on your Azure tenant.
Collaboration Intelligence Service
Expert review of your Power BI reports and automation scenarios, with recommendations to improve governance, adoption and performance
Advanced Security Reporting
Power BI reports on M365 Group lifecycle, external file sharing and Guest activity including tenant logins and file access
M365 Usage Reporting
User activity, license activation and usage reporting across SharePoint, OneDrive, Exchange and Yammer
Microsoft Teams PSTN Billing
Itemised billing for calling plans, Microsoft PSTN Conferencing and Communications Credits
Development Bank of Wales
Empowering our users to make the most of our Microsoft Teams investment was key to our rollout strategy. CreateTeam is fantastic; it works seamlessly and allows us to govern the platform with low impact on our internal resource. We wanted to make sure that we were driving Teams user adoption through the business, and with Teamwork Analytics we can measure exactly that. Being able to collaborate efficiently lets us focus on our mission to help more businesses to thrive.
ICT Cloud Manager, Development Bank of Wales