MANAGING ALL ASPECTS OF MICROSOFT TEAMS CAN BE A CHALLENGE
Organisations using Microsoft Teams will already understand the benefits of using a single collaboration platform to connect employees and encourage innovation.
However, for in-house teams often low on resources, managing and maintaining the environment can be a struggle. From the day-to-day pressure of reactive issue resolution to understanding your employees’ usage and behaviours - all whilst maintaining compliance.
Industry-leading support, service and insight options
Our service gives your organisation the comfort of having both an expert backstop and knowledge of what is happening inside your deployment, as well as the ability to accommodate your advanced usage scenarios.
A recognised global leader and award-winning Microsoft Partner, Modality has many years’ experience supporting in-house teams, providing best practice guidance, and enhancing deployments with our services, expertise and software.
- Choose only what you need from support, analytics/insights and advanced service options
- Craft service levels to meet your organisation's needs
- Benefit from the skills and experience of our industry-leading experts
- Take a data-driven approach to understanding and addressing existing and potential issues or opportunities around
- Teams performance and usage
- Drive Teams best practice across your organisation through good governance and lifecycle management
TEAMS SUPPORT / MANAGED SERVICE
- Technical Support (service desk to service desk)
- Service Requests (moves, adds, changes)
- Service Delivery Management
- Video Managed Services
- SBC Management
- Teams Room Management
- 24/7 support
- Teams Healthcheck
- Rapid Deployment Programme
- Insight Service
- Native CQD reporting
- Teams Direct Routing**
- Teams Contact Centre**
- Teams Call Recording**
- Teams Pay (PCI DSS)
** Azure/CSP Azure options available
- Teamwork Analytics (reports and automation)
- OneMeeting (video interop)