IN-ROOM VIDEO: AN EXPENSIVE AND UNDERUSED TECHNOLOGY
The installation of expensive in-room video conferencing systems can lead to a number of issues for organisations. With individual departments and local offices often selecting their own hardware, interoperability can often be an afterthought, making entire systems redundant and leaving IT teams with the difficult task of integrating solutions.
INTEGRATED MEETINGS FOR THE MODERN WORKFORCE
Gone are the integration issues, the scheduling problems and the awkward user experiences. OneMeeting from Modality can integrate multiple branded video conferencing systems such as Lifesize, Polycom, Zoom and Cisco to work as a seamless part of your Microsoft Teams or Skype for Business communications environment.
Designed for organisations seeking to deliver a single, consistent user experience centred around Microsoft O365 collaboration services, OneMeeting enables users to share and collaborate from any in-room video conferencing system, as well as from their desktop or smartphone - delivering a seamless user experience for all.
SPEED UP YOUR TRANSITION TO TEAMS MEETINGS
Allows instant integration between any video conferencing system and Microsoft Teams or Skype for Business meetings
Delivers a single, consistent user experience, simplifying the in-room and scheduling experience for all participants
MAXIMISE MICROSOFT TEAMS ROOM SYSTEMS
Ensures your video meeting rooms can join any video meeting, whether SIP or H323
Reduces demand on IT support, freeing up busy teams to focus on more strategic projects
HOW DOES ONEMEETING WORK?
OneMeeting is a hosted video interop platform that enables any video conferencing room system (SIP or H323) to join a Microsoft Teams meeting. Providing one-click join functionality, it enables your users to focus on their meetings and not on how to join them.
- Retire expensive video conferencing infrastructure
- Fully hosted Cloud video interop solution, enables third party meeting rooms to join Teams meetings
- Works with all VC solutions
- Globally available, hosted in Microsoft Azure
- Simple to install and just works, whilst simplifying the user experience
- Maximises your existing video conferencing investment
- Aligns with your Office 365 strategy - centralises all video meetings into Microsoft Teams
- Drives adoption by providing a single, consistent user experience
- Gives control and visibility of your communications platform
- End to end reporting