ADDRESSING THE PEOPLE SIDE OF CHANGE
Digital transformation is at the forefront of many business strategies, but as remote working becomes the norm rather than the exception, collaboration tools are more important than ever.
Moving to Microsoft 365 and Teams promises a more connected, collaborative workforce, resulting in -an increased quality and quantity of work at a faster pace. However, research has shown that providing new technology alone is not enough. To really see a positive, long standing effect, organisations should focus on how the tech will impact their workforce’s day-to-day experience.
Industry-leader Prosci ® states that employee focused Change Management that addresses the people side of change, are six times more likely to meet or exceed their objectives. Simply offering classroom training on new tools is too generic to encourage real habitual change.
CHANGE MANAGEMENT: A STRUCTURED APPROACH TO DRIVING NEW HABITS
As a global leader in the deployment of Microsoft software and solutions, Modality has a wealth of experience in helping organisations successfully transition to Microsoft Teams. Our Adoption and Change Management services assess the organisational impact of technology change, evaluate project sponsorship, create actionable plans, and provide data-driven insights for the ongoing adoption of M365 and Teams.
BRING YOUR PEOPLE ALONG ON THE JOURNEY TO COLLABORATION
- Perform initial interviews with key project sponsors to establish the impact and objectives of the project
- Based on interview findings, produce a roadmap of further sponsorship activities, plus detailed communication, and training plans to drive project success
- Provide real data on which user groups are collaborating within Microsoft 365 and Teams to monitor growing adoption trends and identify areas that may need further support
- Encourage specific user behaviours through automated Microsoft Teams tips sent directly to end-users via chat
- Deliver intelligent training through a variety of media on the collaboration features and functionality within Microsoft 365 and Teams, targeted at users and user roles
- A Coaching plan to empower team managers as part of the adoption project
- A Resistance Management plan to encourage change-resistant users and influencers to get on board with your project
Our pool of Certified Change Management Practitioners are available to deliver a full end-to-end Change Management approach. We also have a team of trainers who can supplement your in-house adoption projects by providing Microsoft Teams training.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
Using the Prosci fundamentals and ADKAR® model for proven Change Management success
KNOW WHO TO TARGET
Identify potential areas of resistance, or those who might need additional support
Examining real-user data to identify the fast adopters and track success over time
COMPREHENSIVE AND QUICK
Delivering insights and results quickly via a simple set up process
DELIVER AT SCALE
Send specific training tips based on personal usage habits to encourage best practice
SUPPORT FOR BOTH IT AND CHAMPIONS
Support staff through a system of bots, materials and an expert support desk