ADDRESSING THE PEOPLE SIDE OF CHANGE
With digital transformation at the forefront of many business strategies, organisations across all industries are keen to catch up with the companies already benefitting from the latest collaboration tools.
Moving to Microsoft Teams promises a more connected, collaborative workforce, producing more and higher-quality work faster as a result. However, research has shown that providing new technology alone is not enough. To really see an impact, organisations should also focus on their people, and how the tech will impact their day-to-day working experience.
According to industry-leader Prosci, projects that employ Change Management methods to address the people side of change are 6 times more likely to meet or exceed their objectives and simply offering classroom training on new tools is too generic to encourage real habit change.
CHANGE MANAGEMENT: A STRUCTURED APPROACH TO DRIVING NEW HABITS
As a global leader in the deployment of Microsoft software and solutions, Modality has a wealth of experience helping organisations successfully transition to Microsoft Teams. Our Adoption and Change Management services assess the organisational impact of technology change, evaluate project sponsorship, create actionable plans and provide data-driven insights for the ongoing adoption of Teams.
If you want to address the people side of change and maximise your investment in collaboration technology, our Adoption and Change Management services can help.
BRING YOUR PEOPLE ALONG ON THE JOURNEY TO COLLABORATION
Our Adoption and Change Management services offer a range of options tailored to your requirements.
- Perform initial interviews with key project sponsors to establish the impact that the project will have across the organisation
- Based on interview findings, produce a roadmap of further sponsorship activities, plus detailed communication and training plans to drive project success
- Provide real data on which user groups are collaborating within Microsoft Teams to monitor growing adoption trends and identify areas that may need further support
- Encourage specific user behaviour through automated Microsoft Teams tips sent directly to end-users via chat
- Deliver intelligent training through a variety of media on the collaboration features and functionality within Microsoft Teams, targeted at user roles
- A Coaching Plan to empower team managers as part of the adoption project
- A Resistance Management Plan to encourage change-resistant users and influencers to get on board with your project
Our pool of Certified Change Management Practitioners is available to deliver a full end-to-end Change Management approach. We also have a team of trainers who can supplement your in-house adoption projects by providing Microsoft Teams training.
ADOPTION AND CHANGE MANAGEMENT
Using the Prosci fundamentals and ADKAR® model for proven Change Management success
KNOW WHO TO TARGET
Identify potential areas of resistance, or those who might need additional support
Examining real-user data to identify the fast adopters and track success over time
COMPREHENSIVE AND QUICK
Delivering insights and results quickly via a simple set up process
DELIVER AT SCALE
Send specific training tips based on personal usage habits to encourage best practice
SUPPORT FOR BOTH IT AND CHAMPIONS
Supporting staff through a system of FAQ bots and an expert support desk