Microsoft Teams plays an essential role in keeping your business running smoothly and productively. Whether you’ve taken a controlled or organic approach to your roll-out, you’ll want to know how Microsoft Teams is being used and if your data is safe and secure.
Modality’s Microsoft Teams Audit reviews key data on configuration, adoption, governance and the quality of your Teams call and meeting experiences – providing vital insight to the overall health and compliance of your Microsoft Teams environment.
SURFACING THE INSIGHTS
Your Microsoft Teams Audit will deliver:
- Red, Amber and Green (RAG) status report for key metrics, with expert commentary and recommendations from Microsoft Teams specialists
- Presentation summary of report findings
- Online meeting to discuss findings and recommendations
Armed with this data and advice, you’ll know where to concentrate your efforts, remove any risk or performance issues and maximise your investment in Microsoft Teams.
- Transparency for stakeholders
- Provides status of collaboration, network reliability and governance threats
- Highlights potential risks/weaknesses/deficiencies
- Recommends priority actions to aid decision-making
- Establishes a baseline for growth and improvement
Our experts will audit your data, knowing the role statistics play and why they matter to a business. Able to see the good practises as well as the improvement areas, they can connect the dots to articulate the true business impact, and advise on the best corrective actions to put in place.