Where are you right now? In the office? Or at home? Many organisations have started a return to the office, but depending on your culture, country or company, what that looks like varies significantly, however, everyone agrees the traditional approach to ‘the office’ environment will never be the same again.
This new reality has been coined by analysts as “hybrid working”; a flexible working model allowing people to work in the office or remotely.
Remote and hybrid working offers up unique challenges for everyone; solutions such as Microsoft Teams provide a more level playing field when it comes to communication and collaboration. However, establishing successful hybrid working practices can be challenging and it’s not as simple as throwing technology at the problem.
What you’ll learn from our expert-led webinar
Join us and learn how to drive a successful hybrid working strategy with the deployment and adoption of Microsoft technology.
We will cover:
- The changing role of “the office”
- How to create a consistent culture
- What people managers need to consider in hybrid working
- The benefits of video-first and Microsoft Teams Rooms
- How to avoid online meeting fatigue
- What success looks like and how to measure it
- How to use the tools available to maximise your investment