Calls and meetings with voice, video and sharing are essential to the way we work together in Microsoft Teams, and a quality experience is key for successful collaboration.
Modality’s latest addition to Teamwork Analytics, Teams Calls and Meetings, leverages Microsoft APIs to give extensive Call and Meeting Usage Power BI reporting, often called call logging, but also deep analysis of performance and reliability.
Modality Teamwork Analytics is a Microsoft Teams-focused automation and reporting tool. It covers the usage, governance and call and meeting performance of Microsoft Teams.
In this webinar Technical Product Owner, Sean Murphy joins Principal Solutions Architect, Tom Arbuthnot to outline the solution and demonstrate how Teamwork Analytics Calls and Meetings will uplift your Teams calls and meeting and reduce the human and financial costs of chasing problems across users, networks, and devices.
What you’ll learn from our expert-led webinar
- How to automate driving quality Teams calling and meeting experiences
- How to optimise call and meeting quality for your entire workforce, wherever they are
- Why speed and scalability is vital to accurate reporting
- How Power BI delivers more than just data
- Where to focus your efforts in driving quality