Unified Communications (UC) has never been more important. We’ve all relied heavily on collaboration platforms to make it through the past 18-months and there has never been a better time to discover what the future holds.
If you’re not sure exactly what UC is, you will have certainly used it. As communication methods and technology evolved at an exponential rate thanks to the pandemic, the need to connect, integrate, monitor, analyse and secure comms channels has become crucial. And that’s where UC comes in.
Chat, video, IM, voice, web and file sharing are all forms of UC, and joining them up not only brings dispersed teams together, it also provides flexibility, cost-savings and promotes productivity.
The rapid pace of the industry can mean keeping your organisation up to date is a challenge, which is why the UC Expo is the perfect place no matter where you are in your UC journey.
UCX is Europe’s largest unified communications event and is designed to give IT and Communication professionals everything they need to enhance their organisation’s communications - all under one roof.
Live events, digital content, news and insight are all on offer and the two-day event, and for the first time ever, UCX are joining forces with DTX to co-locate and create the UKs largest digital transformation event.
Modality’s Principal Solutions Architect, Microsoft MVP and Microsoft Certified Master Tom Arbuthnot will be speaking from the Microsoft Technologies stage sharing his expertise and insight on a number of topics:
- Overcoming Microsoft Teams Overload: What training, policies and governance should you have in place?
- Creating the culture for hybrid work by utilising technology tools
- In conversation with Tom Arbuthnot: Do you need managed services for Teams?
- Creating enthusiasm for Team Collaboration
- Best practices for collaborating internal and externally with teams
Where and when is the event?
6 – 7 October 2021
Who is the event for?
Anyone and everyone across the IT industry, including CTOs, IT Directors, Heads of Infrastructure, IT Managers, Solution & Enterprise Architects, Network Managers, Network and System Engineers, and Unified Communications specialists.
Network with hundreds of your peers from across the industry
- Talk to suppliers and discover new solutions for your business
- Learn about new trends from the industry’s biggest names
- Discover new products and innovations
- Gain inspiration from the industry’s most influential thinkers
How much is it?
It’s completely free!